Time & Location
09 Aug 2020, 15:30 – 18:30
Porthkerry Country Park, Park Rd, Barry CF62 3BY, UK
About The Event
We are getting together as a church community for the first time since late March! The plan is to gather in Porthkerry Park for a (social-distanced!) catch up and a picnic tea (bring your own!).
Where: Porthkerry Park - Meeting the otherside of the wooden bridge by the playpark
- We are limited to a total of 30 people, which means this is a ticketed event - first come, first served. Depending on how many sign up, for a future event - we may be able split the event into two separate groups, but for this one, 30 is the limit.
- Children are included in the 30 maximum number, so please get a ticket for your children too.
- This first gathering is for those who are part of GodFirst - we hope future events will be open for anyone.
- Please do not invite other people (sorry!) or turn up for the gathering if you have not reserved a ticket (as it will be a little awkward to have to turn you away!)
- It's really important that we follow all the government rules and guidelines regarding social distancing and numbers.
- Children under 11 are no longer required to socially distance, either from adults or children. However we do want to make sure that we respect the wishes of the parents as some may still wish to maintain social distancing for their children.
NOTE: There is usually a charge for parking on Sundays - I believe it is £2.50.